Use this tutorial to successfully connect the USB file transfer from Android device and Computer.
- Go to Settings > Storage
- In the Storage option, tab the three vertical dots in top to have “USB Computer Connection” option
- Tab that “USB Computer Connection” fly-out menu
- From the connection view, check any of the below options to transfer files between the computer and android device.
- Media Device (MTP) – Option used to enable files in computer
- Camera (PTP) – Option used to enable transfer phots using camera software and also transfer the file with computers that don’t support MTP
Now connect the Android device with the Computer using USB cable to transfer files.
Enable USB File Transfer on Android Lollipop