Microsoft to rolled out new SharePoint online features to Office 365 from May 11th 2016,
· New SharePoint mobile app,
· New SharePoint home in Office 365,
· Refreshed team site experiences,
· Responsive page authoring within team sites,
· Refreshed Site Contents page bringing activities and insights,
· Updates to document libraries and lists experiences.
Extended features to be rolled to Office 3665 from May 11th 2016,
· New simple API updates to Microsoft Graph,
· Web Hooks to enable custom callbacks, and
· Support for client-side Web Parts enabled through the SharePoint Framework.
To know more detailed information, https://blogs.office.com/2016/05/04/the-future-of-sharepoint/
Will come with more updates on the new features in upcoming posts. So stay tuned..
New SharePoint Online features from 11th May