Shantha Kumar T
The organization has an employee across the globe and in this COVID situation, all organizations asked their employee to work from home. Microsoft Graph API has the endpoint to retrieve the time zone information of each user.
The endpoint returns you the Regional and Language settings and the user’s timezone updated in the User’s profile.
Use this endpoint in the Microsoft Graph Explorer ( https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/graph-explorer )
- Sign in with your Office 365 account
- Then select the Get method and beta version.
- Provide the endpoint in the URL box, and click the Run Query button
It returns the following response,
- timezone is also one among the properties of the response.
- This regionalAndLanguageSettings endpoint is available for a beta for now, in future, it may available in v1.0.